Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried since the videos looked good and to tick of AV star from the bucket list.

Okt was prompt in replies. Arrived at the location and shower was sop. She is much fairer than videos and pictures but still pleasant.

Scores:
Looks: same as pics and video
Boobs: 5/10 def not E cup - maybe a C at most. Cannot lick or suck her nipples
Body: Slim but with meat. A little belly.
Pussy: hairless and tight
Frenching:7/10
Fingering: N.A not allowed
Painting: Allowed
Bjjj: wet but not enthu and cannot go deep. 6/10
FJ: 4/10 said I was too big which is surprising since she is suppose to be an AV star. Surely bigger cocks have fucked her. Also cannot doggie, cowgirl barely move. Missionary just lie there and make moaning sounds. Only grace is she is tight.

Overall - 5/10 for $900 is not worth it unless you absolutely love her look and want to fuck an AV star. But I have fucked normal girls who have better skills and more enthu than this so I would just wait for better ones to come sg unless you want to fuck a Jap or hate money lol
$900. u can book 7 times in dome 1. LOL. Why so many stupid people willing to spend $1k on bonks really puzzles me till now.