View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
yes bro very interesting.. i also met my ex boss after a couple of years and we used to hook up sometimes
I last met my old classmate over 10 years ago. Took her cherry during my NS. Even though she's married now, she still miss the feeling when we were fwb.

Invited her over for hotpot and had a nice evening catching up. I brought up the topic of us bonking 10 years ago. That led to us joking say whose skills improved the most. Joke became reality. I had a good time bonking her in her short dress and doggy her against my bedroom window. My room faces a no man's land for now so no one will see. As she had some issues and could not conceive, I cum in her raw for the first time.

I was still hard after the first round, I continued to pump her to several orgasms more before I cum again. I looked at my cum dripping put from her pussy, collected it on my palm and smeared it over her face, boobs and bra.