Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

I slid myself away from my wife. Jane by now was slightly tired from blowing me non-stop the whole time. She knew I was about to attack her pussy. She blushed again.

I did not know what came over me (actually I do, it was the anger and jealousy of Andy taking my wife’s anal virginity from me), but I just grabbed her, kiss her violently. So violent that she started to push me away. But the more she pushed, the more aroused I became. I do have a bit of fetish for resisted sex, but not to the extent of rape. I continued kissing her violently, and suddenly I realised she stopped resisting, and was kissing me back violently.

We went at it for a good few minutes and in the midst of it all, I felt this sharp pain on my back. Jane has clawed her fingers into my back. It was painful, but at the same time I felt aroused! I reacted by kissing her even more violently.

I then pushed her back down onto our couch. I violently took the last two pieces of garments off her, and took a whiff of the gusset of her panties before chucking them to the side.

I raised her legs up on the couch as Toru Muranishi did to Kaoru Kuroki. Jane was clean shaven, like my wife. I like it clean shaven. I admired her pussy for a while. Studying all the details. The labia majora was just the right thickness I like – I am not a fan of beef curtains. They were slightly pinkish in colour.

Against the soft lighting of the room, I could see her labia majora glistening with her love juices. I took a whiff, slightly pungent and musky. I could see some love juices flowing out from her hole. The juices were thick. As I peeled the pussy lips apart, I was greeted by the pinkiest pussy hole I have ever seen. Pink and small. With a thick layer of love juice flowing out from it.

I took a glance up at Jane, she looked at me and turned away, biting the fingers of one hand – the perfect sight! I took it as a sign of approval that I can dive in now. I buried my tongue into her love hole and pressed my nose against her clit. She let out an audible but soft moan. And by that, history was made, I have now tasted Jane whom I have fantasised for years!

She tasted so so good. I suppose that makes the two of us in fantasising about tasting each other. I was eating her good – licking the love hole, rubbing my nose against her clit at the same time, before I licked and sucked her clit. Her clit was smaller than my wife’s and extremely sensitive.

I was barely minutes into sucking her clit when I could feel her body starting to quiver. I took it as a sign that I am doing the right thing – a testament to my pussy eating skills. I continued to attack her clit when I felt her hands pushed my head down into her pussy hole even more. I was struggling to breathe to be honest. But I knew she must be close. I continued attacking, licking the clit, at the same time taking in deep breaths of her now stronger pussy smell which acted as pheromones to me. My cock at this point was fully erect.

Jane’s moaning was louder and her breathing was becoming more rapid, she is indeed very close. “Mmmph … mmmph … I am coming… I am coming… dear, I am coming…. .”

And all of a sudden, in clockwork precision, all of the following happened at the same time: Jane came, she had her mouth stuffed with a cock, and I had my cock sucked! What the fuck! I wasn’t expecting that at all, neither did Jane.