View Single Post
Old 14-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Now for the second experience, this happened only last SUnday.

I was in y mother in law place waiting for time to pass for a dinner outing later in the evening.

Ding-tong ! the door bell rang, it was my brother-in law's daughter, lets call her K (my niece in law ?) stood there a super short dress !
I did not think much of it as I saw her grow up for 7 yrs old kid, she is now 19yrs old.

As usual on a hot lazy Sunday afternoon, we were watching TV with the rest taking their naps in the room.

After an hour or so I realised K was also asleep on the sofa. I tried to wake her with gentle taps and rubs to her arm and realised how smooth she felt !

Wanted to wake her so that she could sleep more comfortable in the room and ended up feasting my eyes on this SYT with smooth tan long legs that ended in a short flimsy dress, B+ young budding bosoms and those lips !!!!
Felt like pulling out my dick and gentle rub on her lips, liek putting on lip-stick !!!

HOW TO TAHAN !!!!!

Evil thought ran thru my mind !!!!

SInce she does not want to wake up let me just enjoy this SYT !!!
Dont get me wrong as much as I was aroused, I am not stupid . I am not about to try to fuck or molest her !
I just wanted to feast my eyes and perhaps PCC later.

So I went down to the floor and lifted up her dress a little, what i saw made me wanted to rush to the toilet an PCC which I did.
What she had on was a super skimpy white transparent white panty and her young pussy was shaved !!!!!

As I was there wanging away i realised that the toilet was not closed all the way.
I quickly stretched my arm to close it and then I saw her ! I saw K standing there looking at me with my hand on my super hard dick !!!!

All she did was smiled and walked away.

I stay rooted for a few seconds, not knowing what, how or fuck !!! sieow liaos !!! How now ????

Netx I heard my mum in law speaking so i walked out of the toilet and pretended nothing happened.

Applied what I learned for NS - Act blur and live longer !

K also acted normally and so far so good.
No news is also good news hor !