View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

this time, she didnt stop me she unbuckle her pants a bit so not so tight, my hands go to the top of her pussy. just aim for clit only since code red, don't want to start fingering and get it messy. i guess its true, clit is really impossible to find LOL. i had to ask her where to rub then got feeling. she guide me where, then i just start rubbing vigourously. she prefers side to side, not up and down, so just follow her instructions. at this time we are lying side to side but i'm slightly on top of her, we keep continue kissing. but it's a bit hard to multitask rubbing her clit, kissing her, trying to do something productive with my other hand haha. at the same time she also got one hand down my pants rubbing my bro.

she's super turned on, after 5min of this super hot rubbing+making out, she starts to moan even more loudly. even break the kiss a few times to pull me closer and moan into my ear. keep rubbing her clit harder and harder, until she start to have seizure and moan super loudly. super hot. then she said, i'm done, and pull me in for another round of kisses. but i never take my hand off her clit. just slow down a bit to rest my hand, but still rub her slowly. she give me a cheeky smile. i ask do you want to go again? turns out she can do multiple orgasm. no need rest can go again. so who am i to say no? repeat another 2 rounds of this. altogether make her cum 3x in a row. my hand super tired, almost cramp LOL.

then she push me to lying down, and move halfway on top of me. we are now reversed positions, she start pulling down my pants and say, it's your turn. she start stroking me while we make out. she also very inexperienced even though got bf before. not that good at stroking lol. but as long as not using my own hand to stroke is already 10x best feeling than just DIY. fap fap fap, my precum leaking all over, our tongues fighting like no tomorrow, my hands autoroaming all over her front and back. soon my sap rising liao, i put my hands around her back and behind her head and push her mouth hard onto mine. we lock lips as i cum, pressing my tongue deep into her mouth. my cum spurt all over the sofa bed. good job, now big mafan to clean up lol. grab some tissues to wipe everything up, go toilet wash up. then we both collapse back onto the sofa bed cuddling. quite sweet feeling, just enjoying each other's warmth. i was planning to cook her dinner but we just lie down and chat for a bit first.

we talked about our past experience. like i said, i'm a virgin, no gf before. she had a bf before but they never had sex, only at most do like what we just did. can it be? i give my virginity to an angmo girl, AND TAKE HERS AT THE SAME TIME?? will i be so lucky????