View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

i start molesting her chest through her shirt. her boobs not huge one. i dont know bra size but it like a typical chinese girl sized boobs la. nothing special. but boobs are boobs LOL. free one in front of me for the taking, how to say no? alternate between massaging her chest and continuing to kiss her. her moans start coming faster and a bit louder. her legs still wrapped around me pulling me close. the room is getting too steamy, i start pulling her shirt off. since she lying down is a bit hard, but we managed to wriggle it out. half naked angmo girl lying below me with bra on, legs around my back, moaning, hands pulling me closer. i'm surprised my little bro didnt just peng san and shoot there and then haha. then i take off my shirt also and lie back on her to continue kissing.

we rub our naked skin on each other. stomach on stomach. hands clawing each other's naked back. i move my hands to her bra clip, fumble a bit. after a few tries i say "eh, how to take out?" we pause and she giggle a bit. she sits up, i fumble a bit more behind her back, bra is off!! i move back a bit to marvel at the sight. her boobs fully exposed in front of me. slightly brown nipples standing up tall and hard. my hands straight shoot to them and grab and pull and rub, fingers twisting her nipplies slightly. only a few seconds, cannot tahan. my mouth immediately clamp down on one and start sucking. SHIOK. nonstop sucking and licking her nipples, her moans going out of control. alternate between left nipple, right nipple, and her mouth LOL. i keep saying this, but i'm truly in heaven. probably use up all my good karma for life, sure will kena some disaster haha.

after awhile i start to move my hands lower. first go behind her trousers grab her butt under her panties, grab until song song. she got a bit meaty butt, not fat not toned but nice to squeeze. then i take out my hand and this time start to push down her pants in the front. first i touch through her panties, can feel one wet spot at the opening. she wants it bro. she definitely wants it all. i think i got free rein to do whatever i want with her already.

then i take my hand out, this time start to go down behind her panties to the ultimate treasure. i'm ready to finger her till she cums hard. so my hands go lower and lower........and i mentioned my karma is too good to be true right? turns out is really the case!! SHE STOPPED ME. she said, I'M ON MY PERIOD. knnccb, HAHAHAHA. all good things must come to an end. i curse my luck, but this is not the end. i keep the heat on at max, hands go back up to her back, pull in close, continue making out. naked upper bodies rubbing nonstop, her breathing start to go faster, her moaning continue. her hands go down to my pants, i pray and pray she wont be disgusted by the pool of precum in my underwear. LOL. she starts rubbing my little bro, i put both hands on her butt cheeks and grab until i'm sure my handprints will last for 1 week minimum. can tell she sibei turned on leh, i decide, let me try my luck again. on period can still let me rub her clit right? so i move my hand down the front of her pants again....