View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

next part....

i ask her take off her glasses. she take them off. i move in closer about 20cm from her face, and pause. we both said nothing, just smiled slightly. moved in again closer 10cm now, again silence but all you need to know is in the air. so much tension and electrifying, feel like my heart going to explode. should i go for it? i tell myself, if i dont go all the way i can stay a virgin for life liao. so just go. put my lips on hers, we start kissing. gg i'm in heaven. her lips so soft. can breathe the air she exhale, tastes so good. we lock lips like forever. first is just lip kiss, slowly move a bit to open mouth kiss. things start to get steamy. heart rate going higher and higher. kissing faster and faster. my hands start to autoroam. first go to her cheeks, move into her soft hair, start putting behind her head and pull her in closer. all the while we are kissing nonstop sibei shiok sia.

my next big decision. how far do i push this? first girl i get this close with. what to do? angmo girl leh, if i dont do anything where is my bragging rights?? how to explain to my little bro in future that i got chance to treat him and never do it? ALL IN LA. autoroam upgrade liao, i start to move my hands lower. first go to her thighs, stroke her legs. this is the most innocent no? cannot go straight to her boobs or pussy right? LOL. stroke her legs, slowly lean further onto her, take charge liao. her legs nice and soft, not fatty one. she got exercise, can feel is abit toned. all the while we are making out nonstop. bros her mouth tastes so good, i cannot begin to describe lol it's amazing.

keep shifting my weight now i'm totally on top of her. hands go behind her back, start going up under her shirt. her hands also on my back clawing me closer like no tomorrow. legs wrapped around my waist pull me closer. my little bro going to explode, precum soaking inside my underwear lol. we just keep rubbing our bodies together. i really think i'm in heaven liao. then she starts the soft moaning. OMG. I CANT CONTROL. THIS IS IT. i sit up a bit, my hands move to her chest....