View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
No la...please post the local joints and share your reports. I'm sure many people (especially me ) will be interested to know where are the new and popular local joints.

No judgement in this thread. We share so dun kena carrot and chiong more affordably.

If you want a cheaper local (Taiwanese) G-Club with higher playability than the usual (with Chinese & Thai Karaoke system).. go to Roman Entertainment at Samut Prakan. Price is ~5k THB per pax. I went with 3 other friends(all sinkies living & working in thai for 5-10+ years), got 5 girls to sit with us. 4 btls of Black Label. Some LD. Damage was slightly under 20k THB. Minus dabao which is up to your own skill [max 5k thb overnight]... about quarter price of the more famous G clubs

If you want a local 'Banok' soapy, walk along the rural housing street of Huai Khwang and you'll find them easily... Or if you have a local friend living there, ask them 'where is the curry' in thai. (800 baht aunties, 1200 baht young kampung girls) and be prepared for cold water shower... hahaha

If you want a local Karaoke/cocktail Joint, look for 'Ran Lao' (google it in thai)
BangNa area of BKK (package price is 5k THB for 2 btls)

If you want a local Spa, look for Thip Spa (again, have to google search in thai) it is in the Srinagarindra area of BKK. Price is 1500 baht for 1hr. They have local Uni Girls, Laotian Girls...

Fair warning that all the above places mentioned requires a pretty decent level of thai language to communicate. Otherwise forget about the price i mentioned, sure kena carrot rabak. For example, i introduced my friend to Roman Entertainment. He and his friends went to same VIP room, same number of dek, same drinks. Their price is more than double of what i paid... because they don't speak thai fluently and also cannot read... they ended up paying for so many Ladies Drinks that they didn't even know or agree to. What to do?

Thip spa as well. I mentioned the spa before in another thread, one SBF guy went and then message me tell me the manager say no girls there is just massage only. Then they just shoo him away... These places are not legal leh. They also do KYC one what...

Also, as someone mentioned above, many of these places the girls generally wont entertain you if you don't speak thai... Many of them even mentioned they refuse to work in the tourist areas because they don't want to deal with foreigners even though the money is better

FYI... in case anyone wants to know what level of thai is considered 'good enough' to chiong in these places like a local and get local prices, look up ACTFL Advanced Low Proficiency. Also, you need to be able to read, or have someone with you that can read... Don't bother 'cheating' by using 'google translate' because the items on the receipt are written in short lol. Almost always, people kena scam is in the bill, which is written in thai