Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
noholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR Issey
Tried Issey last week. Booked Jessica but last min she wasn't well. VP recommended Issey and since she was on my "to try" list, I gladly obliged and was not disappointed.
Issey is pretty - looks 90% similar to photos albeit short hair now. High GFE - helped me shower and smiles all the way. Gave her a long, sensual paint job which she thoroughly enjoyed. Amazing how she came twice ... took her a while to get into the moment but once she does, she didn't want me to stop ... push my lips hard to her clitoris and gyrate wildly. Kept telling me "more" and ended up twitching wildly. What a sport! Nothing to fake about cos I'll usually stop if the gal isn't into it. Took a short break to catch her breathe before servicing me. Great BBBJ. Had her rode me and finish off with doggie .. I couldn't hold back my release.

Would definitely RTF but would want to try Luzy, Elektra, Zo and Jessica in that order first. Bro VP has brought into too many amazing gals.