Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Pandora/ Panderline

Visited Pandora a few days back. She's a lovely girls and can easily put most people at ease. She may not look as hot as hot as Mimi but she has a really slim body with ample boobs. She greeted me in a nice nightie that revealed her nice bosoms.

She is the kind of girl who immediately puts you at ease with her warm smile and gentle nature. And boy..does she smell good..her body and hair smells lovely...and that usually turns me on.

Her kisses and catbath belongs to the slow gentle kind. Her bbbj..oh...she is really good at licking the tip of the stick..she really knows where the sensitive part of stick is and she plays with it really well. She also does a good deep throat when she finally puts it into her mouth. It's been a long time since i almost come from a BBBJ.

As for the sex...i think her moans are what are a real turn on....she moans really loud and her expression makes you think she is really enjoying it and you are making her high...It made me worry people outside the house can hear us.

After the deed i took a shout nap and woke up to a nice warm cuppa coffee made by her. We spent some time sitting on the living room couch watching tik tok and whenever i looked over she kissed me.

She's not the PSE. She's the kind of mistress you may have kept around to have good sex and to be pampered and showered with 'love' when you visit.

She's not the prettiest in the stable (she has the GND look like from her photos), but her skills are good and time with her feels very nice. I think i am hooked...help......lol

RTF..most likely (once i have the cash). Given some bros experience above i may want to visit Lucy for some PSE and come back to Pandora for some GFE.

Usual caveat applies. YMMV!!