Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darndee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hello bros,

Finally I am back in bkk for a trip after 5 years. Decided to try Butterfly massage yesterday after going though the reviews in this thread.

Not much girls available at 9pm peak hours. So I chose Yaimai (https://butterflymassage.x.2nt.com/e...ai-page-e.html). Opted for bathroom package as I was sweaty and sticky after whole day outside.

Yaimai is a petite 20 years old girl, with sweet face and nice body figure and cute boobs. Her English is basic, but got to know that her birthday is 4 December (she wants a girl bagpack, so any bro visit her on around this date don't forget to gift her ya haha) and comes from in a town one hour away from bkk city. She gave a standard answer from poor family her parents couldn't afford to send her to uni, so chose this line of work.

Started with shower together. Then lie down on the bed and she started massage which just soft. I didn't expect to be good like those legit clean Thai massage anyway.

After that, she started with bbj which was good. No ball sucking, just soft and slow licking from the ball up till the tips of my didi. There were mirrors on the wall so I could see her nice body figure while blowing me.

Then she asked me either I wanted to put on condom or not. Of course for my own health safety I said yes lol.
She did a cowgirl for awhile before asking me to be on top. That's where I started to suck her nipples and fingering her. She was quite sensitive, and asking me to slow down. After did missionary, doggy, missionary again and in the end I took my out condom and told her to give me HJ to finish me off. Got shower and said goodbye to her.

It was an average service and I could've gotten better service with other girl. she was still young afterall. But my 35 years old didi have been wanting to try girl that born in early 2000s so it was worth it
My final rating I gave her 6 out of 10