View Single Post
Old 26-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Re: Lee Cheng Cheng-27yr

This FR is from a Bro who wishes to remain anonymous.

Here's a brief FR:

==============================
Thanks to TS for the ctc, but I was super busy the last few days till Saturday, so contacted her at about 8pm, but was told she was "喝酒" so I thot TS was showing her some good times in S'pore. It was known later that she was invited by some China friends and China FLs for a KTV session in Lavender.

So fast forward - met her at close to midnight. She is quite short, about 5 ft, with a round face and auburn coloured hair at shoulder length. She has bed bugs in her lower waist and thighs due to a 'dirty' mattress at her temp housing. Her body is "normal" for someone her height, with a bit of tummy fat. Bushy, but with clear and defined labia lips. It has a musky smell that some may like it and some may not.

I asked for a massage 1st as I was tired. All I can say is her massage has the right strength (she will ask and adjust the strength accordingly), but not able to apply at the RIGHT spots.

We followed by a "normal" FJ as we were both tired, but clearly, she enjoyed it as she claimed she had not had any after a "painful" break up with her ex, and I am her 4th client since arriving in S'pore.

In summary, she is very green and shy, and would not do BJ or BBBJ, not eve to her Ex in China. But she was advised by her FL friend that she may wish to charge extra if someone insisted on BJ or BBBJ; which I told her she should not as it must be clearly stated in a package deal or not early .