View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Chapter 6- The build up

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

It was a gloomy morning, my wife was scheduled to work at her office. Due to the economy downturn, I do not have much projects to work on. The company was suffering but nice enough to be paying their workers using the dwindling reserve.

Alicia was in the kitchen having her yogurt and cereals while using her phone.

“Woah so healthy, do you have that everyday” I asked

“Hehe, more or less. You wanna try ?” Alicia replied with a smile.

We started chatting while she ate her yogurt and I slurped on the pork and century egg porridge I bought.

We chatted about a wide range of topics. The new iPhone, the nice cafe near her place, about her love for Lululemon(sports brand) and how expensive they are (I suddenly recalled wanking on her sports attire oops (read chapter 5) ). We had a laugh about how my wife gained 30kg after her marriage. She used to have a close to hourglass figure from 42kg to almost 75kg now.

“You must have fed her a lot” Alicia chuckled

We simply kept going and going. we were able to connect on all levels and our interest aligned.

She started opening up more, sharing with me how stressed she is living everyday.
Covid has messed up with her life. Her company winded up and she was let go with minimal compensation.
For the past months, she either has no saving or is running a deficit. All those installments and loan repayment is driving her into a state of depression. She recently had to sell off her Volkswagen.

“Your sister and I are here for you, Alicia.”

The next one hour was just me, listening to her as she pours out the sorrows from her heart.
To be honest I stopped listening after 20 mins.
##Tip 1 Appear that you really emphatise with their situation and continue to get them to talk more. The more they share the more they open up.
I was just giving the occasional “Tell
Me more about it” , “omg, why like that” and nodding along in agreement.

I was actually more interested in her body. All these while as she was talking I was checking out every inch of her.
Looking at her beautiful face and her facial expression as she speaks
She was well covered in her underarmour t shirt. But her creamy white thighs looks so smooth. All I wanted to do was to run my hands down her thighs.

##Tip 2 - throw in the random compliments, do not overdo it.

“Alicia, I noticed you got really good complexion. Is it your diet , or the products you use ?”
I tried to switch topics from her long winded complains.

“Oh is it, thanks =P” she smiled.

She went on to talk about her facial care routine (a wide range of facial products) From applying SKII to some facial serum daily (can’t name all as I wasn’t paying attention)

“You really put a lot of effort into maintaining your assets” I further complimented

#Tip 2.1 - Sometimes you got to make the compliments look real and genuine. You can’t do it too directly.

“Alicia, you know how some females.
They look better with make up and in photos. Like Rachel(My wife’s cousin we always say she looks like a model on Instagram, but having seen her real life. It’s a far cry from her insta posts)
But personally I feel you look so much better without your makeup “
I said with a serious face and sincere tone

“Awww thanks, no lah. I look normal only” Alicia smiled, you could see she can’t hide her happiness.

I looked at my phone and we have already chatted for 2 hours.

“Let me use the toilet a while” Alicia said politely.

As she went to use the washroom. Upon hearing the “lock” sound of the toilet door. I stealthily walked into her room and took another sniff on her bra and panty in her laundry basket. Still Fresh with her scent from last night. The short thrill lasted for less than 2 mins.

Tip 3- Use a place they talked about in their conversation and set things into motion.

“Alicia, why don’t we go for lunch at the XXxX cafe near tiong poh road you talked about just now ? The way you described it, makes me want to try their cakes so badly. My treat !”
I suggested. (Looks like the smell of her milky tits and creamy pussy has given me the balls to ask her to lunch openly)

“OKAY, I am sure you would love it !
We can try out their all day breakfast too. I heard it’s good”
she said with a wide smile
(You could tell that she was happy that the place she recommended was being appreciated)

“Great ! Let me go start the engine first. See you downstairs in 20mins (You know girls you have to give them time to change and all) ?” I said

“Should we tell jie about it ?” She asked

“Hmmm,It’s just lunch”

Last edited by Shadowsin; 12-01-2021 at 08:04 AM.