View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

While walking back to my room, again I was trying to peek into each room as I walked past. Due to my crutch, I was lumbering along quite slowly.

At this hour, things were usually getting quite heated up as it had been a long night for the girls and by this time, they were usually quite high and tipsy from the alcohol. The sexual tension built up was usually at its peak at this last one hour. This can be seen by the fact that some rooms were already dimmed down for some "action". You still can hear music and songs blasting from the karaoke system but no one is singing anymore. The lights are switched off, only left with the lights coming off from the TV.

I can see lots of kissing and touching now inside the rooms. It's kind of exciting to see some actions but I am also very scared to see Xinni being one of them.

Suddenly I saw a familiar figure at a distance. It was Yu Qin. She went into room 6 by herself. Somehow I just had an urge to peep into that room. As I approached that room, I noticed something different with that room. The lights were totally off, including the TV. Usually they don't allow customer to swtich off the TV completely and all the lights off completely so it was an unoccupied room. As the room was dark, I could not see anything at all when I walked past. I tried to linger a little longer outside to see if I can hear anything but the music from the other rooms deafen everything. Maybe Yu Qin was just feeling too drunk and tried to find an empty room to rest. That is the most logical reason. So I continued back towards my own room. At that very instance, I heard the distinctive laughter "hahahaha" coming from that room.

It was Yu Qin and Ah Hock inside that room. In total darkness.