Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Chinatown

Some interest has been manifested in Chinatown action. Didn’t seem to be appropriate for a barber thread so I moved it here.

The FL scene is different. The girls don’t stand or walk around. They sit on plastic chairs out in the open. The guys have to walk around. There are many ST hotels scattered around. The hotels are usually on the second floor and cost about B170, including B20 for a condom. The girls are associated with a hotel and sit near it. The chairs are probably provided by their hotel.

If you look directly at a girl as you approach her, she will either ignore you or evaluate whether you’re a civilian or a warrior. Their opening line is “bai tiao?” You can ask them “taorai?” and they will generally tell you their real rate. Pre-covid, the going rate was B300-500 ST. There were some available for B200. The super chio girls commanded 500, but if they knew you’re a foreigner, they’d sometimes quote 700. Now many girls ask for 600. Even if the girl doesn’t look back at you, you can stop and talk to her. Don’t be shy. This is a business transaction and you can ask anything. In fact, you should confirm beforehand what services you will get because some girls might not do dfk, bj, etc.

I cannot stress enough that this is an entirely random scene. You can’t take one walk around and judge anything about the quality or supply of girls. It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week. If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast. There are young gems to be found. At least one lady drives herself here in a nice car. She’s beautiful.