Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Went for a once in a life time JP chiong trip 1 month ago. From Osaka to Tokyo. Expensive but memorable. Will be a long story review

Osaka:

Tobita Shinchi - Went to see see look look. Some of the ladies are quite pretty machiam JAV level. In the end didnt try out this area.

Matsushima Shinchi - Went to see see and notice this area really on a smaller scale as compared to Tobita Shinchi. Try my 1st experience in one the shop (60mins for 31k). Got a cute kawaii ger (R1) but later notice is fake boobs but overall experience is still quite good. She can DFK, finger, BBBJ, lick balls and also can give her oral pussy service. Started the main job with missionary and finished off with Asian Cowgirl position. We use google app to chit chat after check clear. Manage to have a quick shower before and after the exercise.

2nd day find back R1 again for 60mins.

3rd day decided to try another shop. Was targeting to try another ger but the shop was closed. Went to my 2nd shortlist lady but lady was not around. In the end walk a few rounds try this lady (R2) with fairly huge boobs. When she was waving, can see her chest move like jelly, so i assume her boobs are huge. Took 60mins package. OMG...Another unforgettable experience. She is a young lady age 22. Her boobs are natural and shld be big C or small D cup size. She can DFK and finger. Although she only provide CBJ, her skills are also quite good and lick the balls as well. Then she ask me to stand up while she give the CBJ service, never really experience such position before but start to appreciate it. Looking down at her while she give you BJ. Later move to the main job with missionary and finished off with Asian Cowgirl position.

Kobe:
During one of the day trip to Kobe, explore Fukuhara. Walk around a few times. Try one of the soapland shop that accepted foreigners. Was finally accepted after trying 3 shops earlier. (2 shops only accepted Jap while 1 shop asked if i can speak speak. As i could not, was rejected). Took the 2 hour package (70k) and was told unlimited shot. Sadly didnt enjoy it. Was only given 1 lady to choose and just took it. The lady was not pretty in my opinion and had bad breathe. After undressing, went to the stool to sit down while she bath you with body to body. Finish already asked you go to the bathtub which is already prepared with warm water. She join me in the bathtub and give BBBJ. Then dry off and went to the bed. Barely mange to check clear. She help to jerk me off 1 shot and then we just chit chat after it using google app. Was not interested at all for a 2nd shot. My first soapland experience was disappointing.

Tokyo:
Then towards the end of my JP trip, i moved to Tokyo and explore Yoshiwara. During my research, found a website that intro all the different shops around Yoshiwara (even give the price range and the respective shop website). Wanted to try their milf shop as it was slightly cheaper compare to SYT shop for the upper range shop.

Went to the 1st milf shop soapland at 2pm, they accepted me but told me price is 70k. My assumption extra 10k for gaijin tax as my research tell me the price range is 60k. Accepted the price and they send me to the waiting room. Can see the shop really busy, see old man / business man in the waiting room. As some of the Jap were paying on the spot, manage to see that the Jap are paying 60k for the service. Some of them had reservation earlier as i can see the post it notes on the lady photo and some jap writing of the appointment timing. Waiter came and they tell me only 1 lady available. Saw this lady while browsing the website previously. Not my top few choices but still acceptable (She was listed C cup). After waiting a while, the waiter tell me lady is ready and ask me go to the lift. Lady was inside the lift waiting for me. When i see her, i was a little disappointed. Not that pretty but still look 80% close to the picture in the website (i guess the website has more makeup done to make her look better). Once inside the room, This time round is the real soapland service really happen like what you see in JAV video. She help to undress you like you dunno how to take out your own clothes. Carefully folding each individual clothing and wrap them in a towel and put in a basket. After you are totally naked, she place a towel on little bro to cover it (dunno for what purpose). Then she will ask you to help her undress. While slowly undressing her, she give you DFK until she is totally naked. Was abit disappointed that she was only A cup instead of the C cup listed. Then she start to BBBJ in front of you while kneeling down (as i was sitting on the bed). After a while move to bed, 69, finger, then cap on and clear first shot. Chit chat using google app to recover.

Then she asked me to move to the shower area. I sat on the stool and she shower body to body. Rubbing arms and legs with her pussy. after shower, she ask me to move to the bath tub while she prepare the nuru matt. Once matt is ready, she ask me to join her and i lay face down on the matt. The Nuru gel is warm (unlike the one i experience in BKK is cold). When the warm nuru gel pour onto the body, it feels quite good. Then she will user her body and rub against your body. Start to kiss from your shoulder down to your ass. then she move down to kiss your legs, calf. She almost wana suck my toe and i stop her as i find it abit degrading for the lady to go until that level. Then she ask me flip over. Kiss nipple, downwards until little bro and gave another BBBJ. Then she cap and just managed to clear 2nd shot while in Cowgirl position. The nuru gel is really very slippery. Did not wana anyhow move and change position if not will slip and fall. Then she help to clean me up to remove the nuru gel while i lay on the mat. Then move to bathtub while she clean up the matt.

After she finished cleaning the matt, she asked me to move over to the bed. Told her my engine is out (actually i don't find her sexually attractive enough for 3rd shot) Then we chit chat She gave me one last body to body shower on the stool and dry myself up. Once dress up, we held hand together to the lift. Once reach ground floor, i left the shop. The lady is definitely hardworking to please the customer but just not sexually attractive to me.

After leaving the shop less than 1min, i went back to the same shop and asked if i can make reservation. Unfortunately, the lady that they offer for the next 2 days i enquire were not in my top 3 choices. I enquire if my top shortlist lady is available but seems like she only accept local customer. Hence decided to try another milf shop. My 2nd soapland experience was definitely better.

2 days later, visited another milf soapland shop and went earlier this time round 12pm. Was told price is 80k. I was thinking did they add another 10k+10k gaijin tax on me. I accepted and went to waiting room. As usual, was told only 1 lady available. I remember the photo listed D cup. The lady was one of my top few shortlist lady while browsing their website. After waiting a while at the waiting room, waiter was kneeling at the waiting room and told me lady is ready. Walked to the staircase and there she was standing. She do look quite pretty in real life. Almost 95% like her website photo but real life looks much better. She handhold me and walk up the room (was located at 4th floor and there was no lift). Now i start to understand why must come early. As i was walking up, each floor has only 2 service room and all of them are already occupied. How i know is because you will leave your shoes outside before entering the room). Finally reached the room. As usual, you leave your brain behind and let the lady slowly undress you. Then you help to undress her back .This time round, this lady has a better boobs cup (can see that it is around B cup size). Hence my conclusion for these soapland website is need to less 2 cup size whichever cup they have advertised.

The standard SOP soapland service begin. What i was amaze about this lady is i have a feeling able to raw her. As I was sliding my little bro up down her pussy doorway, she does not seems to stop me on it. But i stop myself and told her to cap me on. Finished and cuddle on bed and chit chat abit.

Then move to nuru matt and the play begins. Finished and moved to bathtub while she clean the matt. Then she ask me to go dry myself. While drying myself, she kneel in front of me and gave another BBBJ. i am thinking is that a Jap fetish but i start to really enjoy it. Then we move to bed. Little bro did manage to stand but bullet used up. So in the end, just cuddle in bed till time up. Dress up and move proceed to ground floor. The waiter was half kneeling at the doorway to send me out. I asked who are the available lady for next day reservation. They showed me the photo. Did not see the lady before in their website but the lady do look attractive to me and listed E cup (hence shld be C cup in real life). I accepted and made a reservation.

On my last day of the JP trip, went to the milf shop whereby i made the reservation. I was 15mins late as i transit the wrong train on my journey there. Lady looked fairly close to the photo (around 85%) but was still quite attractive to me. Her boobs is still fairly big but slightly saggy. This lady is much playful then other ladies i had experience. I was also sliding my little bro up down her pussy doorway and did try to poke in raw about 1cm into the pussy and she did not stop me. Decided to play safe and asked her to cap me and clear 1st shot.

Then chit chat and moved to nuru. Her nuru play skill is also up 1 level. She actually licked my butt hole which caught me by surprise. Then flip over, she managed to PCC jerk me off 2nd shot while trying to arouse me sliding her boobs up down on me. Then she continue to slide and place her pussy near my dick and rub up down. Rest for a while and clean up. Took some time to clean up as she used too much nuru gel.

She was ordering drink for me and the ground floor crew told her time is up. I knew i was late 15mins but i was not sure if they will start the countdown from the appointment time or the time i arrived. Since i was the party at fault, i had no complaint. If i had that extra 15mins, i might even clear the 3rd shot with this lady.

Dress up, finished up my drink (FOC) and left. On my way out, i saw the shop bathing fee indicating 30k instead of 20k. Then i finally understand why there is an extra 10k payment as compared to the 1st milf shop.

Left the place and made my way to the airport. Once in a lifetime Jap experience......

Last edited by realy; 09-04-2023 at 06:33 PM.