View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Just wanted to share my experience with one of the service providers I found here for Taipei.

Normally, they will only tell you to book on the day, because they literally just send out whoever is available.

And the photos they share on the telegram channel aren't real. (even if they are blurred).

Paid around 12k NTD for 1 hour, she was advertised as 21. But I think closer to 30, and not fresh at all :_) service wise was okay. Felt bad to decline and send home. But yeah, seems like Hit and miss in Taipei since photos aren't real. And you can hear if you are sending voice messages to the operator, they are other operators all in the same room, chatting with prospective clients and pushing the girls. My overall feeling is that, they aren't as honest about the recommendations and it seems like that they haven't seen the girls themselves to verify.

Tip I would give, is to lower your expections. Prepare 500 NTD, and send them on the way - if they don't live up to expectations.

Or maybe I didn't pay enough? Don't know - cause 20k NTD seems abit steep for 1 hour. so didn't try that price range. If any of you guys have tried 20k-30k range, let me know if that experience was better?