View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosteen18181 View Post
Finally managed to get the admin. Found out it was a LINE setting that was preventing him seeing me.

Took a Grab from Sukhumvit to the location. Took me about an hour because of the jam. Arrived on time. Texted Admin and he told me Patty will come get me.

Patty is a pleasant looking woman about 40. But looks and body is not what I was there for. It was for the massage. A whole 2 hours of it.

Once we reached the apartment room. Spacious with and attached bathroom. Soft spa like music was playing and the lighting was soft, dim and set the mood for a relaxing massage.

She then politely asked me to take a shower and when I was out she hung my clothes in the closet and told me to lie down on the bed - face down. She then covered my body with a towel, spread my legs a bit and proceeded with a tradition massage. All the time asking if it hurt. It was a good strong massage to say the least. She massaged my whole back and also the butt area. The butt cheeks and at times near the anus.

During the massage I was drifting off to sleep. It was nice and relaxing. Off came the towel and I could hear her pumping something from a dispenser. The oil massage started and she concentrated on the whole and legs, often brushing the testicles and butt crack as if to prime me for what’s about to happen. She then proceeded to massage the balls and penis sensually. This was when I was fully awake and focusing on the pleasure in the bits she was handling. Did not get an erection at this point, yet.

She asked me to go doggie. That’s exactly what she said. And there was a bit of anticipation on my part after reading the reports here. Then I heard her putting on the rubber gloves. Snap, snap.

The application of the KY was gentle and she gave prior warning before the virgin invasion. She stuck her finger in while stroking my penis, which was still not erect. Perhaps every guy has a bit gay in them to enjoy anal penetration. In this case with just a finger of the opposite sex. Might be a problem if it is a penis :-)

Patty was asking me during the process if I wanted to pee and strangely enough I wanted to. So she had to stop while I went to take a leak. She continued after I returned. It was then when I had an erection. Patty stroked and probed me. The feeling was pleasurable. And I told her she was awesome with her hands. Especially the one that is stroking. Not many girls can give a sensual handjob, I guess we do it better ourselves. She’s that good.

Patty then told me to lie on my back and continued massaging my muscle. It was at this time when I was trying to hold back from release and she put pressure on the area before the anus. And the need subsided. She did this a couple of times when she sensed that I was close. Each time she stopped the need to ejaculate.

Time was up and she kept pressure at the same spot and the erection subsided. It’s was a nice experience for a first timer like me. Definitely recommended for anyone who is curious.

PS: The tool works better and erection stronger as tested before this writing. Although I was asked to not use it for 24 hours. But arrangement was already made. So had to use it. Just hope it will still be in working order after today.

PPS: And thanks to bro @dominicgan7876 for the recommendation.
No worries bro, glad you enjoyed it… kudos for the detailed review and I am happy that my recommendation works😁