View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 03:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

if she has a thread, post it there or start your own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Hi bros,

Decided to create a new account today, after months of browsing the forums. Would like to talk with the experts, build some rep, and jump into the action once CB is over. Hopefully June 1st is the last lol

I've used the services of an ML before, after browsing the forums. Wanted to know where I can post her FR (I kinda know the lingo now he he), cos I don't remember which page I got the info from and so thinking of posting in the main English speaking ML page.

After CB, hoping to jump into FL scenes.
post your questions in the relevant forum. e.g fldome

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdxeq View Post
Hi please help, any recommendations FL in woodlands/marsiling

pls read the preamble... Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
Hi I can’t seem to post to other threads except this one for newbies.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here