View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

1. Having sex when her 1.5yo child watches in the same room.

2. When she plays with my cum with her fingers after I cum on her toned stomach. She then smells and licks them.

3. She doesn’t allow me to cip as she is worried about getting pregnant (she is divorced while I’m married). So I get turned on when I cum on her stomach and almost immediately I stick my dick inside her again and continue to unload while she thinks I have already finished cumming outside.

4. When she says “I’m going to have your baby”, “kimochii”, “fuck me harder”, “don’t cum in me, please”, “am I better than your wife”.

5. When she asks me to choke her.

6. When she gives me a hi/bj while I drive without me asking.

7. When she hj me while we kiss passionately standing up.

8. After cim, when she shows me my cum in her mouth then swallows it and smiles.

9. When she rubs the outside of her pussy with her fingers stained with my cum.

10. When she alternates between sucking my dick and being fucked in missionary/doggy. She doesn’t mind sucking my dick that is coated with her pussy juice.

11. Sometimes when we take mrt, and the train is very crowded, she rubs my pants at my dick area while I caress her butt.

12. One time when I cum on her stomach, part of my ejaculation hit her left eye. While she was still busy clearing her left eye with her fingers with both her eyes half opened, I quickly climbed up and shoved my dick into her mouth. It was a turn ok becuase she was surprised but still let me mouth fuck her.

13. One time after we had sex, she was having a Skype call with her colleagues at her place, naked in the bed (her video was not turned on), and I went to finger her. It was a turn on to see her try to converse normally while being fingered below.

14. When she squirts out warm liquid and makes a mess of the bedsheet.

15. The only time I get to cip is when we fuck during her period. But it’s messy because the bedsheet will be stained with her blood.

Last edited by Nelsonlim; 21-03-2024 at 05:42 PM.