View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why u go KTV...waste money.

SO SO easy to find hot gals n take room
..no need ktv
thank you Japanese, most KTV become look look, see see only

anyway, sad reality in PH, minors getting pregnant, at least 125,000 every year and then saying they are proud of it.. and this is the future ..

This, my friends, is a scam.

Dude sends 300 p and girl says she has a "credit system, fully refundable" right ..

Of course, they do it because dumb fxxkers believe in such shit

My policy, I wont' send more than 200.. and trust me, once I was in Manila and was stuck doing nothing, send 200 or 250 to over 15 girls, none responded after they got the money or said something like "Gcash too the money as it was minus" or store closed, can you send again to another store..

of course, that's enough to eat for a starving filipino, may not even be a girl for that matter

Anybody keen on Sister act, but mature ? Let me know. These sisters are back in business.

And a mature MILF in Baguio, nice but not worth the 5K she thinks she's worth

And some freelancers in Baguio . NOT IN MANILA.