View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Just came back from Siem Reap.
Overall nothing much havoc party scenes. Didnt bump into any FL however there is a dark alley behind Pub Street towards Phalla Angkor Night Market 5, there are few massage centers along the alley. Do take note that there is this massage center with one middle age ladyboy while all her girls very young and cute. She would quote very expensive rate with you even offering 3P massage for 15USD. But i had picked a cutest one and strictly remain with one despite they persuaded me to take 2 girls instead. She is just 20,saw her id, still doing her college. Asked her to do back massage then slowly sweet talked till she treat me like bf. We french kiss like 15 minutes then i slowly go down south but she stopped me and asked me for belaja her USD20 for her study (old tactic),then i for HJ. She tried for 5 minutes, then i asked her to kiss her while i shake myself out. Really syok.