View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6061 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Indeed, I am very puzzled by the fact that now Singapore and several other countries (one is USA) do not place a stamp on the passport anymore.
I have just got my new passport, after the previous had expired and however had only two blank pages left. My old passports are a collection of relics, stamps from all around the world, which I safeguard as a treasure. This new passport risks to expire in ten years having still many empty pages!

OK, the good thing is that now immigrating in Singapore is very quick and there are no waiting lines in front of the automate gates.
For Indonesia, I am happy to have the VOA sticker . (but no, not happy to pay the 500k IDR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
If u already book Business Class then y u want to use the auto, do u know u hv to walk quite a distance to get to the auto gate. There u will not hv sticker on ur passport, which u can't refer back to show u r not in Sg and at that time u r in Btm.