View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Dave sat on his chair like a chairman. waiting for Sophia to come to his room

When she arrived at his room, she sat on his bed,

Dave: what give you the right to sit here? Stand up!

Sophia : Dave! you better show me respect!

Dave: what respect? you marry my dad for money , you never love him at all.

Sophia: DAVE!
Dave: shut up! Red Velvet! you are not fit to be my mother!

Dave then type on computer and turn the screen for her to see.

It was pic of her in younger days, wearing red translucent qibao
Sophia (shocked) : how..how did you get my old pictures ???
Dave then showed her the Sammyboyforum thread detailing her act with her clients when she was tabaoed to 5 star hotel

Dave shook his head in disgust : if I reveal your secrets to my dad, and all my relatives, what do you think will happen? they will disown you and deprive you of your rights in our company.

Sophia: no.....no.... (she began to cry) don't do this to me! I am willing to do anything you ask of me. Just don't chase me of this house!
Dave: You have finally shown your true colour at last... okay, so you are willing to do anything I ask of you?

Sophia: Yes, Dave (feeling resigned)

Dave: you are not qualifed to call me by name. Address me as Master.
Sophia looking at him, with teary eyes.

Dave : quick!
Sophia: Master...

Dave: very good! now shut the door!

Sophia walked to the door and close the door.

Dave: very good, girl! now take off your nightie!

Sophia: no...no..
Dave: quickly!
slowly, she took off nightie , and she was in panties..
she cover her breasts and look away in shame.

Dave: off with your panties also! be quick

Sophia then lower her panties.

Dave then stood up, took off his shirt and short, walked towards her.

Dave: show me your speciality.

Sophia then squat down, licking his testicles and then suck his penis and blow him

After blowing for sometimes, he said stop and crawled on his bed, position himeself on all fours, telling her to lick his asshole

Sophia then position herself near his buttock, spread his bum wide, licking his bum, before doing deep Ass Rim..
Then she subconsciously massage his penis as she do AR

Dave was feeling so good and murmur 'What a slut!"

Then Dave told her to stop and he lied on bed, and told her to carry on her usual stuff with her clients during her younger days.

Sophia then lick his nipples, caressing his penis, before moving down to blow his penis..

after a while, she lift his legs to lick ass and then suck his penis alternatively.'
Dave was feeling so erotic and at same time, feeling disgusted that his stepmother was skilled in this kind of acts.

Then she fuck him with cowgal, and moan, at same time she was deeply hurt .

Then he turn her around and fuck in missionary ,doggie,, and anal , cupping her breasts..
Then he asked to suck his penis to swallow his cum

After the act was done, he sat on bed, while she was on floor, weeping .

Dave: so, girl, tomorrow, you must send Mary back to the Philippines and you do housework , prepare meal, take care of my Dad. Get it?
Sophia nodded her head.

Dave: after you put Daddy to sleep, after giving him sleeping pill. you dressed exactly as your younger pics during your times as KTV hostess. and await my return from my school , get it?

Sophia: yes, master..

Dave: good girl, now get out of here.
Sophia stood up wear back her clothes and walked out..

Continue later...