Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
Any bros here have contact in Phuket?

Jane kk the female agent (pinned thread as well) also provides good list of girls. Yet to try her services. Any bros here tried the girls in her list before?
Yah, contact JaneBKK a few weeks ago. Frankly hor, I myself not so comfortable lah. Her intro details a lot but then first says it’s HER girls then after that, says HER girls ARE NOT her employees. Many here willing to pay 15K baht for fresh uni girls but for those prices, need more guarantee of service quality rite? Basically everything must pay upfront online via PayLah but jialat if anything goes wrong.

As for TonyBkk, take long time reply, maybe part time job. But maybe other bros got more luck, I just picky & suay. But this uni girl agent setup need more improvement. At least, have a proper website & company that is accountable lor.

So many complain about Maria & Black Caviar high prices but they got standards. One time, I got problems cumming with a Maria girl because too many sessions & old lah. The Maria girl panicked and almost cried because she thot will kenna complain.