View Single Post
Old 21-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are my chances of getting any STDs and/or HIV?

Just get tested after the window periods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
1) I was pumping the FL, then I stopped. I withdrew my penis from her vagina, and the FL used her fingers to take the condom off my penis.

After she took the condom off, the top of my penis dropped and touched the top of her vagina, probably her clitoris area. I think it happened because my penis was soft, not really hard.

I think my penis touched her clitoris area for about 2 to 3 seconds.

When I realised, I quickly took my penis away from her vaginal area.

2) Later on, I continued pumping her.

Throughout the whole time, my penis was soft and not erect. There was one time when I remember I was pumping in and out, and on the out motion, the condom was left in the vagina and my penis slipped out of the condom.

These are the 2 occasions which I thought presented risks for me.

Bros, what do you all think are my chances of getting any unwanted STDs and/or HIV?

Risk level?

Is it recommended I go for HIV test?

Thanks all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates