Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: EX Lovers

Let me do the clones a favour and finish the story for ts

She reached out to me and quickly unbutton my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders and on to the floor. She grabbed my hand and moved the both of us into the shower with her standing below the hot jetstream and me right up against behind her body. I rubbed her shoulders as the steaming hot water rolled off us and kissed the back of her neck. We must have spent 10 minutes in this position just relaxing with me rubbing her shoulders and I could feel myself getting excited once again. I think that Kelly must have somehow sensed it too as I felt her start to wiggle her ass just a bit and rub up against my still flaccid cock. She turned around and as she pulled both of us under the waterstream we engaged in an incredible passionate kiss as she pushed herself against me. The feeling of her body against mine was stunning – I could feel her tits pushing into my chest and her pussy against my cock. As we kept kissing I felt her hand sliding down my chest and then down between our bodies. She stared fondling me with one while we kissed and soon she felt me stirring and starting to stand at least halfway to attention... "My, my... what do we have here"... she said as she pulled away and looked down...

With that she started to kiss her way down my body, paying particular attention to my nipples for a while – at the same time her hand continued to massage my cock. After spending a few minutes teasing and sucking on each nipple she knelt before me and gently grabbed my cock with both hands and licked the entire shaft with her tongue. It felt so unbelievable amazing as I looked down, felt the steam from the hot water around us and watched her tongue slowly work its way up my shaft. As she got to the top she gently pulled my now fully erect cock toward her and put her lips just around the tip. I could feel her tongue flicking back and forth on the tip of my cock and her right hand slid down and started playing with my balls. She slowly moved her mouth down and engulfed the entire range of my cock deep into her mouth. It was so incredible and brought back an amazing flood of memories.

After staying like that for a minute, she slowly worked her way back up my cock until just the tip of her tongue was touching the tip of my cock. She rolled it around in circles and then slowly worked her way down the shaft until she was at my balls. Kelly knew how much I loved to have my balls sucked and I know that she enjoyed giving it as much as I enjoyed receiving it. I looked down and watched as she started licking my right ball and gently sucked it into her mouth while continuing to flick it with her tongue. Her right hand played with my other ball and I felt her tongue start to slide over and she flicked the areas between my balls and started licking down deeper and deeper toward my ass. She worked her way back up and started to lick and suck on my other ball and I felt like I was in complete heaven. Her hands started to move up and she started to stroke my cock up and down, up and down while she continued to lick and suck on both of my balls.

After about 10 minutes of this exquisite pleasure she moved her mouth back up to the tip of my cock and plunged it deep into her mouth. She started moving up and down quickly and fucking my cock hard and deep into her mouth. One hand wrapped around and grabbed my ass and the other reached down and started to cup my balls. As I looked down on her I could see everything from the back of her head to the edge of her ass and felt lost as I felt myself building toward an inevitable conclusion. She kept sucking harder and faster, creating incredible suction and massaging my balls and I felt myself getting closer and closer. As I was just about at the breaking point I said "I'm going to cum...." She squeezed the back of my ass with one hand, grabbed my balls with the other and sucked even harder up and down and within seconds I was coming deep down into the back of her throat. It was an absolutely incredible sensation with her hot mouth totally surrounding my cock and me spurting deep inside her – a sensation I hadn't felt in a long long time. She sucked every last drop dry, slowly pulled her mouth off my cock and then slid up my body and gave me a deep kiss as we stood under the beating water.

Both of us enjoyed the shower for a few minutes more, soaping each other up, helping rinse each other off when I said "stay here for a few minutes and relax..." and quickly stepped out of the shower.

Ten minutes later I stepped back into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and motioned Kelly to come out of the shower. I don't know what the thread count is on the Peninsula towels – but it's definitely out of this world. The towels are so soft and when you're wrapped in them it feels like you'd died and gone to heaven. As Kelly turned off the shower and started to step out I held out a huge towel that covered almost her entire body and wrapped it around her.

I pulled her close to me to give her a huge hug and then started patting down her body with the towel until all that was left wet was her hair. I said "come with me... I have a surprise waiting for you..."

As I grabbed her and led her back into the main room, which was now lit only by the lights from the city and the occasionally lighting strike. Sitting next to the bed was a bottle of the hotels finest champagne and a plateful of freshly cut strawberries. I led Kelly to the foot of the bed and had her sit down wrapped in the gigantic towel that went from the top of her breasts down to nearly her toes. I pulled up the ottoman and sat in front of her. I grabbed a strawberry from the plate and slowly rubbed it around her lips and then gently set it into her open mouth. I handed her a glass of champagne, grabbed a second for myself and held up mine in a toast and said "to soul mates". We crossed arms and each took a big sip as our elbows were locked tightly with each other.

I put my glass of champagne down and grabbed Kelly's right foot and began to gently massage her toes. I spent a great deal of time gently massaging up and down and worked my way to the base of her foot and slowly pulled her toes into my mouth. I took her big toe into my mouth and started to suck and flick my tongue back and forth – all the while never ceasing to massage her foot with both hands. I don't know if it was the massage, the champagne or the moment but the let out a huge moan and settled back on to her elbows to enjoy the experience. After spending a few minutes on her big toe and never letting up with the massage, I continued to move down toe by toe – taking each one in to my mouth, sucking, playing and running my tongue around every nook and cranny. As I finished with her right foot I gently set it down and picked up her left foot to continue the process. I could feel her toes arching under my tongue and knew exactly how much she was enjoying the sensation.