View Single Post
Old 24-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I was in Singapore during the weekend for the F1 event and decided to go GL for some look see with my buddy. We took a stroll from Lor 8 all the way to Lor 24 to visit the various houses. As we entered JM house 8.... I was stunned to see a very familiar face seated in the fishtank. She also recognised me. So took her for a session for old times sake.

I had known her more than 10 years having met her at Thermae when she was part-time FL there to supplement her cashier salary.
Later she quit her day job to go full time FL.
She will take 2 ST jobs at Thermae before going for LT but if there is no LT offer.... then she will adjourn to Insanity to try her luck.
This routine suited her until covid19 struck. No work during the lockdown depleted her savings and when Thermae resumed business.... she found it harder to get clients due to the increase in younger girls and higher prices. She used to charge 1500b when she first started there in her early 20s and now she has to charge 3000b when she is oredi in her 30s. Business was not good for her and on some days she got no clients at all. Also Insanity remained closed so she could not try there either.
In desperation..... she agreed to come work in GL and signed 2 year contract.
Initially she found it hard to adjust to brothel life as it was a shock when she saw the type of customers coming to the brothel. She had good impressions of SG men from her days at Thermae and thought she will be servicing these same men in GL..... but was shocked when most of the brothel customers were South Asian and PRC workers.
She has no choice but to persevere as she knows she cannot earn the same money back in LOS. At least here in GL.... she has a constant stream of customers being an AP at the brothel and one of the top earning WLs there.

For those interested.... she is in Jalan Molek house 8.

Yeah bro, what her number ? Haha. But still pretty ma ? Considering u met her 10yr ago... I know of a FL this yr 34, still can easily pick up at thermae though. If she can't fight with younger girl, isit look and body not there liao ?