View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried 16, imo she is one of the better looking ones (at least to me). This kind subjective, but personally I won’t give 6/10 for looks, I would give at least a 7.

But I agree with your review on service. No kissing, not chatty, not much chemistry. Service quite standard. Still manage to cum, cause her looks is my type. Got tattoo. So when I doggy her, can admire. Her skin is what made me go crazy. Very fair, I’m a sucker for fair petite woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotradtattoo View Post
30, 38 - code red
32, 20 - long waiting time
Tank left 2 WL, so I went with G16 cause of her boobs in some Chinese cheongsam.

Guys, please DO NOT waste your $60

Looks: 6/10 Young milf.
Figure: 7/10 Slim, fair smooth skin
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup, enhance. Tell me don’t play with nipple cause she no feeling
Shower: 2/10. Soap me, then ask me stand near and just spray me. She washing wall or me?
DFK: 0/10. She will only kiss you
Paint: 1/10. She has this weird smell. I lick 2 times I tell her to wear condom for me already LOL
Catbath: 9/10. Very good use of tongue
BBBJ: 2/10. Simply put mouth or lips at middle of dick, and use her fingers to give a handjob. She might as well don’t suck?
FJ: 2/10. Missionary, she locked her hips so I cannot thrust. She ask me doggy, I asked for cowgirl instead. She just move forward and backwards WTF
GFE: 1/10. Entire 25 min ask me 3 question only “you how old” “you today off” “what you work as” in mandarin. Never attempt to smile
RTF: never

Looks uninterested as fuck even though I visited at 3pm. Really very disappointed. Should have just think with my big head and go 2040 instead