View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future
Re: My Austria sex experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Here’s part 2 of my Vienna story -

It wasn’t easy to create an opportunity to fuck Jess. Mainly because the 5 of us did our sightseeing together and by the time we returned to the AirBnB flat, it’s usually after 8 to 9pm. The aunty’s behaviour was the same, she was still quite big mouth and stubborn about her opinions, but the funny thing is, I didn’t get too offended anymore, haha! Two nights after the blowjob, I tried to knock on her bedroom door around 2.30am but didn’t get a response.

The chance came on the 4th day, after 3 whole days of fantasizing. After we had brunch at a cafe, Jess all of a sudden said she’s not feeling well and wanted to go back to the accommodation to rest (she really wasn’t feeling well btw). Wifey/BFF discussed and as they know I’m not interested in classical music, Jess’s niece asked if I can accompany Jess back to the flat, and they’ll message nearer to evening about dinner arrangements....

....Jess kept her eyes open, we looked at each other during the fucking, and she didn’t hold back her groaning (I teased her about it while resting, her response was, we’re both adults, what’s there to be paiseh about!). While the Vienna temperature was cool, I managed to start sweating as the minutes passed, and Jess helpfully facilitated the thrusting by holding her knees open with her hands. Okay, she doesn’t get top marks for her technique but she didn’t hurry me.

I didn’t keep track of the time, it felt like 8 to 10 minutes of thrusting. I could feel I was about to explode, Jess must have sensed it because she smiled at me. I lowered myself on her. By this time, our bodies were sweaty, I lay on top of Jess and did a few final thrusts as I unloaded into her. After awhile, Jess pushed me off her, she opened a pack of wet tissues and wiped her pussy area, saying “we better don’t dirty the bed”.

After like 10 minutes, she asked if I wanted to shower first or if not, she’ll go first. I said “We still have time, you want to fuck again?”, she arched her eyebrows and joked, “you got your energy back?”. I got hard again quite quickly, I’m sure it’s due to the fact that Jess was relatively a new body to me. To cut a long story short, we fucked again and gave ourselves ample time to rest and shower before the niece called Jess for dinner arrangements.

That’s it for my Vienna experience. There’s a saying, variety is the spice of life. I’ve met up with Jess three times since we returned to SG for dinner, where she’s the main dish. Thanks all, for reading my sharing!
Ben fatto! Che meraviglia finale!