Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
I really want to book but it's sad you only accept Chinese speaking customers. If you could close an eye to that,I would really appreciate your help.
Another bro earlier mentioned that he witnessed a misunderstanding with a non-Chinese speaking potential - this actually happens more often than is mentioned here.

But I can attest to her skills - if you're really interested, perhaps you could try learning some Chinese each day and before you know it, you may qualify(?) Not too sure.

But my point is that it's not so much about closing an eye to it, then her having to navigate constant misunderstandings/miscommunications.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich