View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Getting A Loan....The HARDWAY

5 minutes passed before the door creaked open. "Hi, Miss Bitch, I'm Tony Terror, the branch manager," offered a mature looking man with greyish hair and pinstripes, and to whom Vicky held out a limp hand. "I take it Matt has explained why we can't offer you further funds at the present time."

"What if I give you my word I'll keep up the repayments?" she tried in vain hope.

Tony's face contorted into a mock grimace. "Unfortunately Miss Bitch..." He didn't need to complete the sentence.

Vicky rose from the chair, the short skirt hanging seductively midway up her thigh, focusing his attention. Sensing a flicker of recognition, Vicky smoothed the light material down her thighs, before ruffling the top, accentuating the impressive curve of her breasts. "Thank you for your time, Mr Terror," she said magnanimously, head bowed to Matt who had come in and guarded the doorway.

"There is another way," echoed Tony's voice across the desk.

Vicky pulled up sharply. Drawing breath she laid her handbag back down on the table. "Sit down," suggested Tony. "I sense you need this loan badly. Am I right Vicky?" he added, the words rewarded with a silent nod. "What do you think, Matt, can we help Vicky?"

"Depends HOW badly she wants the loan, I guess," replied Matt, grinning as his cock began to throb in the suit trousers.

"I guess it does," mused Tony, his eyes locking on Vicky's. "Maybe Vicky could earn her loan?"

"Maybe she could," played along Matt, a bad cop / good cop scenario building, the ruse working like a dream.

"Earn it?" the female voice enquired.

Vicky swallowed hard, all subtlety swept aside as the suggestion / command rang out from Tony's lips: "Okay Vicky, how about you take off that pretty little top for us?"

"No way," she protested. "You can't go making me do that, it isn't fair."

Tony leaned up close, his caustic breath on the soft skin of her face. "So you think it's FAIR to run up massive credit card bills, huh? You think it's FAIR to take out loans you have no prospect of ever repaying? Tell me then, Vicky, what is FAIR?"

Vicky's bottom lip quivered and her neck started to burn with a stress rash. Yet the money was so important, practically her last chance. "H-how m-much...if I do as you s-say?" she stammered.

"Hmmm, depends," teased Tony, rubbing his chin, "a grand, two perhaps. Depends how good you are. Now be an obedient little girl and take the top off."

Tears welled in Vicky's eyes, yet she had to do it. She could end up with a CCB, and worse still, a prison sentence if her finances weren't remedied soon. Standing between the pair she hesitated. Tony raised his eyebrows as a prompt. Clasping the sides, Vicky shifted up the clingy top to reveal a lacy black half cup bra, a pair of fulsome breasts spilling over the tops. She stood between the pair of lecherous men, suddenly shivery, a stiffening of the nipples as they pressed hard against the lace. Instinctively Vicky's arms crossed her chest.