View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
Why is it that I always suffer from withdrawals when i end an overnight session? I love the company and the sex comes last in my mind and heart. I build a rapport with an FL but i want something that's sincere. I sometimes just go through with the sex just because and not because i really want it. I don't want to sounds cheesey but quoting a certain song "We found love in a hopeless place" I mean i really would love to get to know her as a person and not just the person i had sex with because i forked out some money.
Try to go for the sex and then don't pay her. To a working girl, that's like asking her for charity. PRC girls especially see this as you wanting a free lunch. Then reality will hit you and the truth shall set you free.