Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 01:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Session with Diana from Supermodelk001.

OKT: Very Responsive and good communication

Looks: 90% like the photo, has very pretty face with firm shapely body, tits are slightly enhanced but still feel quite natural with pink suckable nips. Looks were very favourable to me.

BBBJ: Not so great as it was obvious she was very new to this and very shy, her understanding of English is also not that strong.

Frenching: Diana was very eager to please and we were frenching most of the session

Painting: Diana was very sensitive down there and kept giving off small moans everytime i hit the right spots.

GFE: Diana is friendly and will chat with you to the best of her ability as her english is limited.

Main Event: Very Accommodating in any position. There were some awkward moments during sex that she did not understand what I was saying. Quite obvious that she is very new to this as she was very shy thru out the act, not knowing where to put her hands during cowgirl and had to prompt her afew times to look at me during the act.

Overall: 6.5/10 (cause of her good attitude and very pretty face)

First FR, so hope that brothers can give me feedback. I don't mean to offend anyone, but just want to give as honest a review as possible.