View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
very true bro. i used to enjoy bar hopping. but when in ermita i prefer to just go to a nice pub or club and just sit there and chill out with the girl or some friends.

The band in those clubs are damm good honestly. and to mingle with the crowd and dancing with them to the music is an experience $ cannot buy.

After going to so many countries to cheong, i honestly must say the phillipines is one place i rate it as no 1 on my list.

If not for the pricey air fares i believe alot of bros here will go there often to cheong.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee
Diff country diff chiong pattern....ah pek like me can chiong can liao

Agreed on the pricey price part , that why nvr a leisure trip to MNL.....recently SQ promo 348 all-in me booked liao .....leisure mean sleep at dawn alos ok lolxxxx........
miss fiammi disco
cheers