View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best sex you had

After reading so many bros juicy exprience, I would like to contribute as well.

Back to 2011
I had a gf who is 10yrs older than me, she was about late 30s. Let's call her Jo. I still remember we started off as flings because she is on the process of divorce with her husband due to third party issue. Met her at TAGGED platform. She is the one that we have tried almost everything we can think off. Slowly we developed feelings and become a normal couple instead.

She is standing about 1.58m about 43kg, B cup boobs and shaved.

Summary of the sexcapades we had

1. Fucking outside her house during wee hours after clubbing and CIP before going in.
2. Fucking at her house staircase and purposely cum on the stair case to see if any neighbours can smell the sperm if they happen to use the staircase. Lol
3. Fucking inside the private pool when we are at phuket villa
4. Fucking her with the curtains open insider her bedroom
5. Enjoying her blowjob while I was driving slowly along BKE expressway when we are heading back to her place during afternoon. The best part was during the CIM when you are driving, cannot multi task as in controlling the accerelator and the steering wheel. Though it was abit messy but it was damn shiok. Lol
6. Cosplay, we tried with nurse uniform, chi pao with black stockings. Everytime I will tear off her stockings and eat her pussy with her lacy thongs on just like those JAP AV. Lol
7. Sex toys like dildo was included in most of our love making session

When we splitted, she was attached with another guy but we still meet for sex occasionally either at her place, inside my car or hotel if her tenants are around. The last one we had was at hotel 81. The make up table mirror was right in front of the bed and I just doggie her and keep asking her to moan and call her bf's name with that slutty look. Initially she rejected but after my persistance she agreed. I still remember before we start humping, she requested me to wear a condom because she is seeing another guy and I agree, but halfway through I took it out because she requested by no CIP because she feels very "dirty". In the end, I still CIP and she just accepted with that slutty look.

After writing these, I had a hard on now. Lol