View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Absolutely brilliant professional away performance that!

To put this win in context - This is the first time Klopp has won here

What a finish by Nunez, classy return from Salah, Gakpo with a good contribution from the bench. Thought Endo and Mac in midfield were quietly superb. Grav put in a respectable performance and Bradley continues to shine. Also Kelleher was very solid today, 2 great saves and so unlucky that rebound went straight out to Toney.

On to the bad news....here’s hoping the injuries aren’t too bad but sadly and unfortunately I ain't holding my breath

Klopp on injuries: ‘Jones and Jota don’t look good’ Apparently Nunez felt something but not sure if it’s a problem or not. None of that sounds good Also seems like Jurgen didn't sound too confident that Ali will be back anytime soon.

Seems to be one in one out nowadays

Quansah in -> Matip out
Salah in -> Jota out
Endo in -> Dom out
Bradley in -> Trent out
Kelleher in -> Ali out