View Single Post
Old 16-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good saturday, great sunny day, washed the car, met up with some friends at the MSCP chatted a bit, got attacked by my friend's dog, and here I am!

------------------

gog: I already told you to hold it properly, was it that difficult?

M(ilton): Chill bro. I-

A(licia): I did, but the way you drive is so reckless what you want me to do?

gog: IT WASN'T ME-

A: YA YA IT WAS NEVER YOU, YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT GO LASUP (dirty) KTV AND OPEN DOOR HIT ME!!

I was dumbfounded. Now I know where the unhappiness stemmed from. Roughly, I recalled the incident few years ago. I looked at Milton.

M: Please Alicia, you must have seen wrongly, it's not gog la!

A: Yeah yeah yeah, he's your best buddy so he doesn't go KTV! Only you trust him!

Alicia got out of the car and slammed the door and walked off.

M: Sorry bro, I'll pay for the cleaning, send me the bill, I go after her first.

I don't know what to do, and I was there angry and frustrated at the same time. My car is messed up, and deep cleaning is required. At the same time, Alicia's words rang a bell back to the time when I do remember the incident. Fuck, no wonder she has been giving me that cold look all the while. She mistook me holding the girl and going to hotel. I'm a gentleman, definitely she misunderstood me.

Really sian. Went home moody and the car smelled like orange juice. Pissed to the max.

Sent the car for cleaning, had to remove the leather, clean the foam, remove the seats, remove the base carpeting. The groomer showed me the orange juice seeped all the way through below. The cleaning bill came up to nearly $500 back then with all the labor, excluding the fact I had to suffer by public transport for 2 days. This is the reason why I'm so anal about car cleanliness and why I wash the car myself.

That was the start of my deepest hatred for Alicia, I know I should forgive and forget, but if she held a grudge for so long over a minor incident, I should too, right? I might sound petty, but deep down, I am still a gentleman.

Hatred, the deeper the hate, of course... you know the rest.

Fast forward a year >>>

M: Here everybody!!

Milton started dishing out beige coloured cards. Everybody was excited, it only meant one thing. They are tying the knot. Sigh, and I'm invited to witness the ceremoy and grace their dinner banquet. I will be suffering the whole day seeing her face.

What happened next, was way worse actually.

M: Yo buddy, can be my bridal entourage?

I literally spit out the beehoon I was chewing on. He wants me to WHAAAAT?

My eyes was opened big, bits of beehoon dangling on my lips and I made a mess of Pang's and Susan's place.

M: You so happy until choke ah.

My eyes swung to Alicia where I noticed she was visibly unpleased with Milton's request but probably gave in because Milton wanted it.

M: Thanks buddy!

Milton patted my arm while saying that. Sigh.

Alicia walked slowly over, and with one hand, flinged the invitation outwards towards me.
I'm kind of amazed with ur this Milton bud sia. I really dunno if I should say he really treat you as bestie or what. I really dunno what to say.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168