View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 5 in LOS

Met a girl from Dating App. She used photos from a few years ago with a filter. In reality, her face now has to discount by 20% from her photos because her complexion is bad, plus she is fat now. I was captivated by her petite frame in the photos but now, she has no more flat tummy. Anyway, I am a good man and don't mind making a new friend Bought her seafood for lunch. She can really eat I was uninterested to fuck her so I told her that we take it slow and be friends first.

I had my 2nd date with the beauty consultant at dinner. I like her so much better. She has nice features, a small face, and a petite frame. We had dinner and I brought her back to my place. She didn't want to stay over, but we did make love and I fucked her 2 rounds before letting her go. It was a nice one compared to my earlier encounters with those "landmines." We will fuck again when I revisit Bangkok.

Flying back the next day. Going back to reality. She will send me to airport 555.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 13-10-2022 at 12:32 PM.