View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

*tok tok tok tok*

I heard heels. I looked up and saw Janice in a long sleeved white satin blouse with a red A-line knee length skirt. A sling bag rests on her should as she walked. Her hair doesn't seem naturally curly today, did she... do some hair styling?

J(anice): good morning all!!!

A(my): Wow.. somebody is on a hot date today??

J: Today is hot, but I have no date leh.

A: gog never date you meh?

A signaled the double quote action as she mentioned "date"

I kept quiet while J just smiled and giggled then trotted off into her room.

Once again, I forgot what I was working on and fumbled for a moment.

A: Hey gog, you all going for lunch later is it, she wear so hot today.

gog: *caught off guard*, erm, huh, yeah, I jio her lunch for the red packet.

A: Huh $10 only leh, you kena con gao gao liao la.

gog: Huh no la.. friend friend nia.

Need to stop day dreaming and get back to work. Decided to bring her to Tony Roma's at Suntec for ribs. I love the french loaf (albeit what comes after consumption is hardly desirable). The garlic bread is also something to die for. For food wise, my rib place is still TR. Sad that they had already closed down. Tried a few places, PS Cafe, Morganfields, nothing comes close.

Soon it was lunchtime and we proceeded to my car.

gog: WAIT!!!

J(anice) froze in her tracks.

J: Huh?

I ran to her, she looks shocked and frightened. Then I reached out towards her. It's now or never!!!!

I opened the car door and invited her into the car.

J minimised her eyes to a line again, rolled her eyes up, shook her head and proceeded to get into the car.

J: Where we going?

gog: Ribs?

J: Tony's?

Wah, she read my mind, or either that that's the only place she knows?

The thing with seatbelts for ladies is that they tend to cross it between their chests, guys just cross it anywhere we like as we have no obstructions. As she crossed hers, and reposition it so it seats between both mammories, I can't help but notice how sexy it felt and I honestly wish I was the seatbelt at that moment.

Nothing eventful except the usual bad drivers, a few honks, but none too excessive as I didn't want her to be scared or feel endangered.

J: Hey, want to go my church's prayer fellowship this Sat?

gog: Hmm? Why so sudden? Nowadays church fellowship also need +1?

Swooosh!!! Her fist came at me on my shoulder.

J: No la, more people better ma, prayer is more effective that way.

Thing with her is, she is always concerned about her faith, practicing it whenever she can and focuses a lot on living her life as a good Christian. That's how alluring she is, her focus is always religiously aimed.

gog: Got buffet? If have, i sure go.

Of course it's a silly stupid joke, come on, Singaporeans are nothing but full of B$ jokes, me inclusive.

J: I buy you dinner after that lahhhhh!

Wah lao... fat die me again, DINNER?

J: Come come... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

gog: Got pretty girls there or not? If have I consider.

J: Ha..

gog: You not counted.

*smacks my hand and laughs uncontrollably*

J: You know what I going to say meh???

gog: dont-want-face.

J: *bleah*