View Single Post
Old 18-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FWB/SB for EU trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
hi, 40 yr old Male ~ 1.8m; lean and avg looking here.

just a try, looking for:
companionship from 1 x FWB/SB for 2 weeks EU trip.
sex not obligatory but preferred
I can pay for all expenses incl. flight, hotel stay (not luxurious but normal type).

expectations:
1. chemistry to be verified before fly-off; preferably adventurous type and no princesses
2. price (if applicable) to be agreed before fly-off (can be something like $x for companionship for the day, and $x+x if sex involved for the day) over 2 weeks
3. if I paid for trip, have to follow my itinerary incl. maximizing trip time; focused on sight-seeing from early start to day.
4. exit clause to be agreed, person must be independent enough - in case we don't hit if off half-way during trip, person have to make her own arrangements to fly-back / continue her own way

pm for interested.

Wahhh. I can Imagine if the girl die die dont wanna offer you sex, You gonna dump her halfway and she will need to make arrangement to fly back.

If I were a girl I would need a $10k deposit before flying with you sia. High risk.