View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

I have decided that with the introduction of premium membership, I'll offer an amnesty to all those that were placed into deep moderation by automated scripts for whatever reason.

If you have a valuable old account which ended up in the deep red zone and you want to resurrect it by purchasing a premium membership, PM me and I'll restore the account to 20 points. The premium account subscription will then add 200 points so you'll have a total of 220 rep points.

If the account is many years old, your reputation power will be high based on your seniority.

Remember though that you're not buying a ticket to misbehave so don't revert to your old ways or I'll have no choice to cancel the subscription.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates