View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Long ago, I went to a pub in those park kind, I remembered wearing a top with a tube bra inside, cause the top is really low cut and the holes at the sides were quite big, after drinking quite a few glasses, my partner dared me to go braless in that top. I went to the toilet removed my bra and passed it to him. My pokies and side boobs were so obvious and he brought me to walk around the park after that. Everytime I go past a jogger or cyclist, can see their eyes staring at my chest area. My partner also realised it and got very turned on, we made out at some corner or the park before heading back to the car for a banging session
T.Q sis lollipopgal for sharing this notti exposure of yrs going braless walking ard the park in the night in public...missed a great opportunity to see yr boobs n pokies FOC ...hehe ...do u think if yr husband knows abt this, would he approve of it ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor