View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnamese Songs/Lyrics Thread For Soothing your Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If ur BX lent a hand, I think the accuracy is higher could reach above 90%
My ba xa say we cannot translate word for word using the lyrics because the sentence structure and way of expression for some things is different.

Therefore, what she do is she translate it for me then i use Vdict to translate again and i try to match my wife's translation with Vdict's translation and come up with the BEST match for the song's meaning.

I see that there are bros who do like VN songs. Thanks for contributing!!

If you can pls include the lyrics and try to translate if you can. It may take a long time but trust me, its another wa to learn the language and you will learn a lot of words by the time you finish with the lyrics of one song!

I have just finished translating another song with my ba xa and will post it up soon. I just need to fine tune the lyrics translation...

In the meantime pls enjoy!!

Bro ekemono. Your "Minh Em Voi Em" video KTV version lei... no singing lei..haha...Its a nice song though. See if you can get the singing version and post for other bros to enjoy.

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~