View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

My wife opened her eyes sheepishly and saw Andrew sitting beside her on the bed, she was only wearing the basketball jersey without her bra and panty as she left them to dry in the toilet. Although she just woke up my wife already found her pussy wet and moist, Andrew must have been playing with pussy for awhile but because she was too tired, she most probably did not feel it until now. Her body natural reaction has already taken over before my wife even realize what was going on, she recalled by when she woke up she was already feeling quite turned on, she did put up any kind of resistance and allowed Andrew to continue teasing her body. Andrew noticed that my wife has woken up and told her initially he just wanted to pop by and check up on my wife but he couldn’t control his urge after he saw my wife sleeping with her boobs and pussy exposed. Andrew tried going back to his parent room but couldn’t fall back asleep, the moment he closes his eyes his mind was filled up with the images of the Kylie, feeling horny he went back to his own room and stood beside the bed. He began lightly caressing my wife boobs and thighs, after a while as there were no reaction from Kylie, he grew bolder and started playing with her pussy, Andrew paused halfway as he searched through his drawers quietly and found that he still has some unused condoms.

By now Andrew was already feeling very horny, he removed his boxer and capped his fully erected cock and continued playing with Kylie’s body until she was awake…

Andrew: ohh…you are awake Kylie, I was just walking past the room just now...and I saw you sleeping…you looked so sexy and I couldn’t control myself…

Andrew adjusted himself from the sitting position and lied down beside my wife as they face each other….

Andrew: you are already so wet…lets continue from where we left off last night…

Andrew leaned in towards Kylie and started kissing her lips, his right hand fondling her boobs while he slowly insert his left middle finger into Kylie’s wet pussy causing her to let out a few soft moans in pleasure. This continued on for the next few minutes as both of them grew hornier, Andrew picked up the pace as he fingered Kylie so quickly until she finally squirt and her cum juice wetted almost half the bed. But this was not enough my wife recalled to me at that moment she was so horny and wanted Andrew cock in her pussy very badly, she held onto his cock and started rubbing it against her clitoris on her own accord, she thrusted her hips forward towards his cock as though she is signalling Andrew to insert his cock into her pussy, an action which Andrew gladly oblige. Andrew started slowly as he carefully pushes his cock into my wife pussy, Andrew had a considerably big dick almost 5.5inches which is bigger than both mine and Kelvin’s, he was mindful that my wife might feel painful but my wife pussy was so wet Andrew had no problem pushing his cock on the way in, gradually Andrew picked up the momentum and started shoving his cock into Kylie’s pussy, my wife did not had much sex with Kelvin so her pussy still feel very tight almost like a virgin…

Andrew: AHHH!!! your pussy feels so good Kylie…Ahh…Ahh…YEAAAA~~~

Kylie felt the same way too, the only few times that she had sex with Kelvin never felt so good, she can hear the sound her cum juice oozing out from her pussy every time Andrew thrust his cock into her, her moans got wilder and louder, as they continue to make out while fucking each other. However, at the back of Kylie’s mind she was feeling a bit conflicted, having sex with his boyfriend best friend while he is away seems like a really terrible thing to do but the more she thinks about it the hornier she becomes and my wife realized she really wants to have sex with Andrew badly. It did not take long for Kylie to orgasm but Andrew was still going strong, my wife recalled to me that Andrew can go on for a long time, much to my annoyance when she blurted that out. She remembered that he fucked her in several positions and she probably orgasmed 2-3 times before Andrew finally came, it was the first time she experiences the all the feelings of ecstasy, excitement and taboo especially she was doing it with her boyfriend best friend, she never had such an enjoyable sex with Kelvin before.

After they had sex both of them cuddled together and felt asleep again. It was already lunch time by the time they woke up, both of them washed up and had lunch at a nearby coffee shop before returning back to Andrew’s home. Once they were back they showered and my wife changed back to the clothes she was wearing yesterday, they were chilling at the living room when Andrew bought up the topic again about them being in a FwB relationship until Kelvin is back and this time my wife agreed to the proposal much to the delight of Andrew. Once the agreement was made immediately Andrew went over to give Kylie a hug and kissed her forehead, as they were hugging Kylie’s spaghetti strap was tugged downward as Andrew stared into her deep cleavage and instantly was turned on by my wife skimpy outfit from yesterday again, things escalated quickly and it did not take long for both of them to start making out and my wife said they had sex again before she left Andrew house.

For the next 2 weeks my wife would meet up with Andrew almost every other day, they would hang out together, have meals, watch movies etc very much like a real dating couple and to my wife this felt just as enjoyable as having sex with Andrew and was probably much more than what she had expected from a FwB relationship. Once they were done for the day, they would return back to Andrew house to have sex, usually multiple times a day especially on occasion my wife lied to her parents and stayover at Andrew’s place. Also, according to my wife, Andrew has a fetish for uniforms, after finding out my wife had kept a set of her secondary school and JC uniforms he requested her to wear them while she was performing sex act on him, they even had sex while wearing Andrew’s SAF No.4 before. At that point in time my wife did not find any of these requests strange instead she was willing and eager to gratify to Andrew’s obsession.

However, things took a drastic turn after 2 weeks, suddenly Andrew stopped messaging my wife, if not he would take a long time to reply my wife’s messages and those replies were cold and short, he would only reply to my wife when she asked him for sex and even in those instances, he would sometimes reject my wife it’s like as though my wife needed to beg him to have sex with her, Andrew also no longer allows Kylie to come his house anymore, he instructed my wife to book a hotel if she want to have sex with him and did not offer to split the expenses after they had sex and it was all paid by my wife. Andrew would just come to the hotel and after he had sex with my wife he would leave immediately, there were no more hanging out and doing stuff together anymore, in this following 2 weeks they had sex only 3 times and on the third and final time Kylie even told Andrew he can fuck her raw and finish inside her since its her safe period. However, Andrew said he would only do it raw if my wife promised him to take birth control pill after they did it, of course my wife agreed to it. She confessed to me back then she was obsessed with Andrew and would do anything to please him hoping there is a small chance for Andrew to have a change of heart in the end. Alas, that did not happen and their FwB relationship ended abruptly, Andrew reprimanded and blamed my wife she had crossed the line as there wasn’t supposed to have any kind of romantic feelings involved, he also said that Kelvin is coming back soon so they should cease contacting each other, by now it was very obvious that my wife was just a classic example of being pump and dump but of course she doesn’t see it that way was or was just in denial.

In the following weeks even after Kelvin came back things did not change as my wife already had the intention to break up with him. Furthermore, my wife’s mind was all still about Andrew, one day she texted Andrew lying to him that she won a staycation and asked him whether they can meet for one last time to end thing amicably, surprisingly Andrew agreed so my wife quickly made a reservation at an upscale hotel located in central area. The day arrived and Kylie put on her best make up and wore a tight mini slip dress, the kind of dress which Andrew loves the most as it reveals some of her cleavage and plenty of her slender long legs. My wife went ahead and check into the hotel first and texted Andrew that she has arrived and he could come over any time, however Andrew replied that he is outside with his friends including Kelvin and can only come over after they were done, my wife replied asking Andrew around what time he will be done but there was no more reply from Andrew. Feeling disappointed my wife just watched TV in the hotel room until evening and texted Andrew again with no reply, after waiting a while longer it was already night time by now Kylie was both hungry and pissed so she decided to head out for dinner alone…

to be continued............