View Single Post
Old 18-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
The only pretty nightlife girls are in Foxy Lady and Sayuri. OT so so only..

Though I mentioned Chiang Mai girls are the most pretty in Thailand, but these girls are not necessary working girls. They are the girl next door.

Dun worry abt. going alone to the night scene, I did that many times alone. Chiang Mai is safer than BKK. The people here are more friendly.
My only advise is to avoid local dance club.

Since you are ridding a bike, I highly recomend you to go to Pai. It has a very popular route '1095' for bikers, and you can continue the trip to MaeHongSon. Around 3 hours journey each.

My favourite resort located in Pai is 'Pai River Corner Resort.' Room Unit #12.
i wish i could do it but i am stuck in chiangmai like a nanny for my friend.

he has so many ideas on what to do. i think i can only do everything during my year end ride up.
the bugger doesn't even have a bike licence and whenever i ride, i gotta watch out for him and he is on a rented bike.

i normally go clubbing alone in bkk anyway but i don't know why i don't feel as happy here when clubbing.
they are supposed to be friendlier yet they hang around their groups tightly. but then that's what i see at warm up cafe.

thanks for the info, i am saving it all for my next trip.
hopefully not as a nanny