View Single Post
Old 24-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Re: Pussy worth so much??

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yeah bro fully agree.... HAHAH wa u are too power. I might need to learn more from u. haha...I have tried catching up with u over the CNY period but u were not around. Hopefully can arrange something next week fri or sat ok. I cant this week cause I need to clear back log from last CNY clubbing.... It is a hot girl from the club. I have another one standby too. Same as u I only use my san chun bu liao zhi she to talk them into giving. Not much money is involved. Always act busy and tired but willing to sacrifice and talk to them and meet them. ACt responsible etc..... World is one big show, after show ends. Get ready to flip prata.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Haha bro,

You must meet these girls. Either through dating apps, friends recommendation or clubs. Talking is your main weapon. You have to get them interested and open to you. Next you must break the touch barrier, light touch of her hands, fingers back, hair. No where too sleazy at first. If you can break through these 2 main barriers, you are in for home run, if you only have the first one, you are not gonna go anywhere, move on. Talk barrier is the hardest and the most important. Practice bro. Also, if you want gf/wife/virgin material, you are not gonna find her in a club. 99.8% of the time.

Prepare to lie well and always have backup to that lie. Never let them catch you lying. Prepare to invest time. If they ask to see you or you know they want to see you at 10pm and you have work tomorrow morning and today you are already very tired, you have to go. Do not expect a blowjob or anything close sexually for this "sacrifice". If your sincerity is convincing and touches her heart, you gonna get a lot more then just a blow later on.

End of the day, you need to observe her pattern. There skills needed are just a few basics but you need to match it to the situation and her pattern.

All the best bro
i always wonder leh.. how you you all bro talk about when trying to break the barrier?