View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Incestuous Affair

“He is in much better spirits now,” she answers as she rides her brother’s hard cock cowgirl style. “I just wanted to see how you and Cathy are making without me there.”

“Don’t you worry about us, Darling. We are making it just fine. You concentrate on getting your brother taken care of.”

Cathy pushes her Dad’s cock deep into her throat. He can feel her throat contracting and squeezing the head of his cock; it’s more than he can take, and his orgasm causes him to shoot a load of cum down her throat.

“Oh my god that feels great,” he gasps as after three streams of semen fluid her mouth.

“What’s wrong, Honey? What just happened?” Lucy asks with concern in her voice.

Jim’s orgasm is more powerful than he had anticipated, but he recovers quickly and says, “Nothing, Darling, I just yawned and stretched real big. You know how good it feels to stretch real big in the morning.”

Lucy is rocking back and forth on David’s throbbing cock as he pushes it deep up into her soaking wet pussy. She feels her orgasm moving quickly, threatening to shake her whole body. It’s too late to stop it.

“Oh my God that feels good,” she moans uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong, Lucy?” Jim asks.

She takes a moment and catches her breath.

“Sweetheart, you’re right, it does feel good to yawn and stretch first thing it the morning,” she says. She sounds like she is out of breath and pauses a moment to collect herself. She needs to quickly changing the subject

“Listen, Honey the reason I called so early is I wanted to let you know that it may take more than just two or three day to make sure David gets the proper care. Instead, it may actually take two or three weeks.”

Cathy has straddled her Dad again and is riding him cowgirl style. Her tits are bouncing freely up and down in her Dad’s face. She is pushing him quickly toward another massive orgasm. He has to get Lucy off the phone before it actually hits.

“That’s okay, Sweetheart; take as much time as you need with your brother. Cathy is taking really good care of me.”

There is urgency in his voice, but Lucy doesn’t detect it because she is building toward another powerful orgasm.

“Okay I love you. I’ll call you tomorrow, Honey,” she says disconnecting the call just before her orgasm explodes.