View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Hi Bros
This is dedicated to all the bros who have been my support and some of the other bros whom I met during the happy hour. I looked back and realized some of you guys were really great nice young men. I wished I was your age.
The Bros :
Eemen, hunterJ, Sean69, Alantino, Xgenre, 5ag1_Boar, Apocalypse, Otamay, Geminizzzz, Ravenzou, Ichigo Kurosaki, terenceeee, sulphur ...
nice young men?? ... i think u got me confused with some one else.. i'm a dirty old man!! .. and trust me, u do not want to be at my age..

please continue with your story.. if got some nice pics, please add it in too so that we can visualise Koh Samui!! ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!