View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Slingshot, you have a MAIL!

About your hotel, I'm not sure where is it, give me the location, maybe I can tell you nearby places for chionging. Note: in CNX transportation are TuK Tuk and songtaew. Once I club on my own at Warm Up, and find out that these TuK Tuk doesn't want to go to my house in Mae Tang, so I got no choice to call my gf's friend to pick me up, and got earful from her after that incident. Best is to get taxi name card during your arrival from CNX domestic airport, 120 baht from airport to send to your hotel within the city area. From there try to nego should you know on that particular night you need his service.
After knowing that transport is hard to get especially during wee hours. After staying here for a months plus, I learnt that, renting a motorbike is cheaper then taking a tuk tuk, when my gf is out of city for business with her car. Bike rental are @ 160 baht per day. At time I do get lost esspecially hunting for a new play ground.